More and more leaders are recognizing the connection between successful outcomes and the impact their own patterns of thinking, feeling and behaving have on people and situations around them. Personal and Professional Mastery is the key issue in future individual and team performance. It requires support staff, team leaders and managers to assess and apply the knowledge of themselves to understand, motivate and manage people often within situations of conflict and interpersonal differences.This is a five - week program Packed full of activities and insighrs; designed to help the individual develop deep self awareness .identify self limiting beleifs and practices and develop actions to transcend the status quo for higher personal and business effectivess and productivity.
Demonstrating knowledge and understanding of self as a unique individual
• Understanding the importance of self-knowledge and self-assessment.
• Understanding the term identity: Who am I, who do I want to be and how do I get there?
• Analyzing role identity and reflecting on how to use different social roles.
• Establishing what are the driving forces in our lives and overcoming negative forces that are driving us.
Self-Mastery – Taking Control of Your Life from the Inside Out
- How to do we create our lives – the creative process at work
- Creating real self confidence, self belief and self worth
- Techniques to harness the power of the subconscious
- Getting inspired – setting short and long term goals and plans to achieve them
- Science and the Law of Attraction – how science supports the belief that we create our own lives from the inside out
- Overcoming the pull of habits and establishing new habits and routines that support your success and satisfaction
Decision-making and taking control
• Understanding the different levels of control and the importance of decision-making.
• Exploring the two types of locus of control.
• Analyzing how values guide decision-making.
• Establishing own core values and areas for development.
• Managing emotions and understanding emotional awareness in the decision-making process.
Relationships and Emotional Addictions
- Other People's Feelings
- Taking Responsibility
- Emotional Confusion
- Unhealthy People
- Negative Emotions Chart
- Positive Emotions Chart
Generating the future: Self-motivation, goal-setting and achievement
• Mapping the future and determining destinations by means of effective goal-setting.
• Understanding S M A R T goal statements.
• Expanding boundaries and learn how to “get out of the box” of comfort zones.
• Understanding internal motivation as the fuel towards achieving goals.
• Exploring opportunities for career advancement using own ‘toolbox’ of skills, knowledge and experience in self-assessment activities.
Emotional Intelligence – The Key to Confident and Considerate Communication
- Harnessing the power of personal vision, purpose and mission at work
- Recognising and overcoming personal ego
- Keeoing calm and managing your small and big stresses
- Real communication through listening, understanding and empathizing and honesty with others
- How to mastery your emotions when you feel angry, jealous, upset, nervous or just plain moody
- Looking ahead – sustaining your personal growth after the workshop