Increasingly, line managers and others in the organisation conduct selection interviews. The effectiveness of these interviewers in choosing the right candidates for the job can be improved through training. In this practical workshop, participants will review their organisations’ interviewing process and learn best practices for getting the best talents.
- Plan and conduct interviews professionally
- Identify and define competency requirements
- Write brief accurate assessment of candidates to assist management selection decisions
- Identify candidates with the right skills, talents and abilities.
- Ask targeted question prevent evasion by candidates
- Strategic recruitment and selection process
- Interviewers key responsibilities
- Competency based selection
- Using job description and person specification
- The S. T. A. R. Model
- Selection criteria
- Internal vs. External recruitment
- Interviewing methods
- The interview plans
- How to ask targeted questions
- Taking notes
- Making and writing assessment
- Psychometric tests
- Common mistakes at interviews and how to avoid them
Who Should Attend?
HR Practitioners and line managers who have responsibility for Talent recruitment and selection.
|10, Obokun Street, Off Coker Road, Ilupeju, Lagos, Nigeria
||Oct 17 - 18 Oct, 2019
Discounts off regular fees for open programmes: 3-5 nomination - 5%
Programme also available as in-plant. Fee: Negotiable