Being an Executive or Personal Assistant is a unique position that requires a variety of skills. Whether you are updating schedules, making travel arrangements, minute taking, or creating important documents all must be done with a high degree of confidentiality. Confidentiality is one of the most important characteristics for every assistant. Our Executive and Personal Assistants workshop will show your participants what it takes to be a successful assistant. Participants will learn what it takes to effectively manage a schedule, organize a meeting, and even how to be a successful gatekeeper. Being an Executive or Personal Assistant takes a special skill set and this workshop will provide your participants with the necessary tools.
What you will learn
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: Working with Your Manager
- Module Three: Administrative Soft Skills
- Module Four: Effective Time Management
- Module Five: Meeting Management
- Module Six: Tools of the Trade (I)
- Module Seven: Tools of the Trade (II)
- Module Eight: Being an Effective Gatekeeper
- Module Nine: Organizational Skills
- Module Ten: Confidentiality Guidelines
- Module Eleven: Special Tasks
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up.
|Red Lens Centre, 21 Ajanaku Street, Awuse Estate, Opebi, Ikeja Lagos.
||Jun 29 - 30 Jun, 2022
Ms. Omolara Anomolowo 07081901320, 07087808664
10% Off Group Discount
Mr. Muyiwa Adeaga and Ms. Mary Ogbodo