The Agribusiness sector is dwindling due to the lack of support from governmental and non-governmental corporations. The Entrepreneurship and Agribusiness Development course seeks to revive the agri-business sector by merging the two sectors. This course will handle the core aspect of entrepreneurship that is mainly the bottom line; how to raise, make, and save money while simultaneously helping others achieve the same.
- By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
- Learn the relationship between Entrepreneurship and Agriculture Development concepts
- Know the requirements for basic business operations
- Understand the factors contributing to business failure
- Learn the strategies to implement to overcome business challenges
Who Should Attend?
This course targets people working in finance corporations, governments, and Non-Governmental Organizations to help in responding to emergencies and developmental projects. This course will benefit business proprietors and representatives from organizations keen on entrepreneurship support and developing a business environment that results in the success of a business.
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- Meaning of entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurship life cycle
- Concepts of entrepreneurship
- Stakeholders involved in entrepreneurship
- Challenges of new entrepreneurs
- Combating challenges
- Introduction to Agribusiness development
- Meaning of Agribusiness
- Concepts of agribusiness
- Agribusiness stakeholders
- Agri-business enterprise development
- Steps of agribusiness development
- Pros and cons of agribusiness development
- Challenges of new agribusiness entrepreneurs
- Combating challenges
- Development of an agribusiness enterprise
Integration of Entrepreneurship in Agribusiness Development
- The role of entrepreneurship in agribusiness development
- The advantages of entrepreneurship in agribusiness development
- The disadvantages of entrepreneurship in agribusiness development
- Resilience and Consistency
- Competitiveness and Determination
- Resource allocation for agribusiness development
- Creating opportunities out of situations in entrepreneurship in agribusiness development
- Agribusiness and the Economy
- Role of agribusiness in the economy
- Effects of agribusiness in the economy
- Advantages and disadvantages of agribusiness in the economy
This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more.