In the words of Lawrence Bossidy former CEO AlliedSignal “I am convinced that nothing we do is more important than hiring and developing people. At the end of the day, you bet on people not on strategies".
Human Resource Management (HRM) is the function within an organization that focuses on the recruitment of, management of, and providing direction and guidance for the people who work in an organization. A good HR department is critical to an employee-oriented, productive workplace in which employees are energized and engaged.
Hr Forms And Procedure
- How to work with the Procedures and form used in HR
- How to communicate with the Employee within the Company
- When we use Memos, Internal rules, weekly reports and decision notes
- Practical Rules for a better internal Communication
- How to organize the Human resource department in Five separate division
- Why it is important to elaborate the internal organizational chart
- Which are the mandatory and necessary Job description items
- How to write an HR procedure and what it comprises
- Employment procedure model with immediate practical Implementation
- What are the forms and documents used in HR?
- The Integration of Employees and Career Plan
- What is the induction of a new employee and why is it important for the company?
- How we go through the three integration steps of the new employee
- How to establish the integration period for each job
- What document and information we provide for integrating the new employee?
- How to ensure the professional training of the new employee
- The Integration of Employees and Career Plan (Cont.)
- How to identify the need of training and how to elaborate the employee training plan
- The Six Method used by Large companies for the internal training of their employee
- How to elaborate more easily the career plan by dividing it in to five major Motivations
- How to apply the organizational culture for developing the employees’ career
Performance Management Procedure
How to Evaluate Performance of Human Resource
- How to Organize the evaluation activity and what objectives we must pursue
- How to set the objectives for human resources Evaluation
- How to determine Performance Criteria
- What method and test we can use within the evaluation
- How can we apply the evaluation method based on the behavior of the employee?
- What are the benefits of management by objective as an evaluation method?
- How to use the 360-feedback method to generate both feedback and solutions
- How and when we should use the assessment centers
- How to conduct the exit interview and which are its practical benefit
Regulations, Discipline, and Motivation
- Regulations and Discipline at work
- What are the rights of the employee and employer regarding discipline at work?
- How to create a good organizational climate
- What contains the internal Regulation policy?
- Regulations and Discipline at work (Cont.)
- What is the essential in code of professional conduct?
- How can we apply equity and non-discrimination in labour?
- What is the disciplinary offense and what are the specific sanction we can apply?
- Practical Method to Motivate Human Resource
- What is motivation and what is our role as human resource Specialists?
- How we can find out what motivates employees to be more proficient and how to apply this
- Why the need for security and safety is so important for employees
- How we can use belongingness to increase the employee’s motivation
- How to meet the self-realization need of the company employees
- Non-financial ways to increase employee’s motivation in the real world
- When we should give rewards to achieves a high motivation level for employees
- What are the major factors that lower employee motivation?