Mastering the Art of PR and Media
At the end of this programme, the participants will be able to:
- Understand the key concept of PR and Media function, and the central importance of communications skills.
- Understand the development of the profession, and current and future trends.
- Understand the concept of the Task Environment.
- Explore and understand practical Media Relations
- Understand PR and Media Strategy.
Who Should Attend?
This interactive program has been designed and will be conducted to meet the job requirements of professional PR and Media staff. It would be of particular benefit to:
- PR Managers
- Media Managers
- PR and Media Specialists
- Senior PR and Media Officers
- Managers with PR responsibilities
Course Agenda Highlights
- The PR Profession-An Overview
- Local vs international PR Practices
- PR and Media the Task Environment
- Servicing Clients
- Communication-the Central Skills of PR
- The Four Dimensions of PR Communication
- Developing the Media Interview
- PR and Media Strategy
- International PR Practice