Business Presentation and Persuasive Public Speaking Skills Programme Description
- The training addresses
- sales presentation
- proposals presentation
- reports presentation.
- Participants also practice
- technical lecture
- special speaking situation (e.g. post-dinner speech)
- motivational speaking.
Broad Competencies Addressed
- Confidence in handling presentations
- Planning for presentation roles, cues and equipment
- Exploiting the secrets of great presenters
- Using the three dimensions to obtaining favourable decisions
- Adept at asking for and get the desired decision.
- Central Competence
- Factors that must be considered before presenting
- Opening style
- Holding attention
- Audience concentration curve
- Interests – the peaks and the lows
- Eye contact
- Stage management
- Presentation tool - everything counts
- Do sweat the details
- Final count down
- Show time
- Managing stage fright
- Business Pitch
- Overview of a Presentation that Grabs
- Who are the Players?
- Your Presentation Objective
- Simple 3 Step Approach.
- Sales Presentation
- How to be persuasive and lead a potential buyer to purchase a product or service
- How to discover the true purchase authority
- How to focus the sales presentation on the central authority
- How to clearly demonstrate that the presenter’s offering surpasses other options available.
- Elevator Ride Pitch
- Thinking on your feet
- Time bound.
- Proposal/Ideas Presentation
- What every Proposal Presentation should include:
- Report Presentation
- Relevant Audio-Visuals Aids
- “Seeing is Believing”
- Speaker Gains
- Presentation Aids – technical considerations
- Types of Presentation Aids
- Body Movement and Stage Management
- Time Management
- Tricks Around Stage Fright.
- PowerPoint Skills
- Create Presentation
- Add Slides
- Enter Text
- Format Text - Font Styles and Effects
- Adding a Picture
- Adding ClipArt
- Create a Statistical Table
- Convert Statistical Table into Charts
- Slide Show Effects – Transitions, Slide Animation
- Save a Presentation
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
||Jul 24 - 26 Jul, 2019
Registration: 08:30:am - 09:00:am
Class Session: 09:30:am - 04:00:am
Mr Abiodun Toki 08033019120
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.