The APICS Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) program provides you with the ability to understand and evaluate production and inventory activities within a company’s global operations.
Course Key Takeaways
Understand the various functions within a company (such as purchasing, planning, finance, engineering) that are linked by the ERP system
- Improved understanding of your organisation’s supply chain
- Ability to streamline operations through accurate forecasting
- Improved knowledge and organisational skills to strategically streamline operations
- An understanding of how to interact with existing resources and your ERP system to increase the efficiency of the workplace
Who Should Attend?
- APICS CPIM education is essential if you are involved in:
- Production and inventory management
- Supply chain management
- Materials management
APICS – The Association for Operations Management is the global leader and premier source of the body of knowledge in supply chain and operations management, including production, inventory, materials management, purchasing, and logistics.