The Course Contents for Intermediate Skills Level for Human Resources Management is as follows
Roles of the HR Professional
- Operational and Strategic
- Partnering and Policing
- Qualitative and Quantitative
- Short term and Long term.
Recruiting, Selection, Deployment Processes and Employee Life Cycle
- Personnel requirements and requisition
- Recruitment procedures and Cycle
- Interviewing Skills
- Orientation/Onboarding of new employees
- Induction Plans
- Employee deployment and Engagement
- Employee Life Cycle
- Exit Management
- Information to include in employee file
- Regulatory compliance
- Record retention requirements.
- Policy Manual
- Staff Handbook
- Personnel communication channels.
Compensation and Benefits
- Researching industry practice
- Designing a compensation programme
- Job evaluation
- Wage grades
- Payroll management
- Tax, pension and other statutory compliance.
- Job descriptions
- Training and competency development
- Appraisal process.
- Work life Balance
Health and Safety
- Health insurance schemes
- HSE administration
- Accident and injury reporting.
Laws Guiding Employment and Labour Relations.
Note: Available as Classroom Training as Well as Online Training
|5/7, Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Anthony Police Station, Idi-Iroko, Anthony Village, Lagos - Nigeria.
||Dec 07 - 11 Dec, 2020
Registration: 09:00:am - 03:00:am
MR ABIODUN TOKI 08033019120
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.