IFRS 16 (International Financial Reporting Standard) is a new standard for lease accounting which comes into force in January 2019. It replaces the existing IAS17 lease accounting standard.
- Understanding Lease accounting.
- Scope and scope exclusions.
- Lessee accounting under the IFRS 16 - Leases.
- Key terminology explained.
- Differences of current accounting treatment IAS17 and IFRS 16
- Practical case studies to aid understanding of proposed changes and their likely impact
||Nov 15 - 18 Nov, 2022
|NGN 195,000.00||(The program fees covers tuition, Course Materials, Tea/Coffee Break, Lunch, Bag, Certificate of participation and administration)|
Dr Chris Egbu, +2348023194131
Organizations sponsoring two staff will get 10% discount, Three - Five will get 15% discount, Six - Ten will get 20% discount and Payment before two weeks to event date attracts 5% discount. You can also consider the option of having this training in-house or online at 40% discount and 5 free e-books