The course focuses on those aspects that are important in everyday day operation of organization. Intermediate users will also benefit from this course as it covers the in-depth topics of Complex Charts, PivotTables, Pivot Charts and management Dashboards.
Who Should Attend?
The course is targeted excel uses to improve their Skills for today’s organization’s needs. It will equip participant with complex functions within Excel, including tools for analysing, linking and exporting data.
- Functions in Excel mostly used in business
- analysing large data
- Management dashboards
- Automate and Customize data entry forms
- Multiple Variable styles
- Custom Formulas/Functions
- Generate Reports
- Control of forms, Buttons and Drop-down menus
- Special Commands
- Using forms for data entry and report generation control.
- Course content
- Excel Formulas
- Conditional Statements and Logical Operators
- Statistical Functions
- lookup/Reference Functions
- Text Functions
- Date and Time Functions
- Formula-Based Formatting
- Array Formulas
- Advanced IF Statements
- Advanced Lookup Functions
- Complex Logical and Text Functions
- Formula Auditing
- What-If Analysis Tools
- Worksheet and Workbook Protection
- Advanced Use of PivotTables and Power Pivot
- Automating with Macros
- Working with Form Controls
- Ensuring Data Integrity
- Managing and Enriching Data
- Data Analysis
- Custom Views in Excel
- Auditing and Troubleshooting Formulas
- Pivot Tables
- Pivot Charts
- Goal Seek and Solver and data tables
- Basic Visual Basic
This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.