A Business Development skill is an enterprise management capability, and all participants in this course will acquire Seven Major Competencies:
- Ability to develop business trendsetter ideas
- Ability to build market position for the business
- Ability to initiate, develop and close profitable sales
- Ability to explore and spot development potentials in existing accounts
- Ability to track individual contributors for the company’s commercial accomplishments
- Ability to write business proposals, present and negotiate them successfully
- Ability to lead teams within the organization to attain strategic and timely supports.
- Business Development Executive Tools
- Trendsetter ideas
- Industry/Market knowledge
- Product knowledge
- Presentation skills
- Maintaining personal networks
- Customer intimacy
- Competitiveness spirit
- Knowledge of self
- Personal grooming.
- Business Development Executive Commercial Skills
- Business lead generation
- Analyses opportunities
- Examines risks and potentials
- Coordinates marketing strategy and reports overall results
- Monitors competitive products and services
- Analyses and relays customer actions and reactions.
- Business Development Executive Sales and Marketing Skills
- Initiates sales process
- Develops and manages relationships
- Discovers needs
- Neutralizes/Resolves objections
- Closes sales effectively
- Negotiates deals
- Retains Accounts
- Masters time
- Manages success.
- Bid Preparation and Tendering
- Prepares contract bids
- skills in language of bids and tendering
- drafts, revises and perfects
- bid layout and style
- Manages the tendering process.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements.
- Business Development Executive Leadership Skills
- Builds relationships
- Resolves internal priorities.
- Business Development Executive Team Dynamics Skills
- Tracks team members contributions and their accomplishments
- Communication Skills
- On the phone
- In writing
- Using positive words.
- Business Development Executive’s Ability to Focus
- The 80:20 Rule effects
- Builds market position for company products and services
- Disciplined focus.
| 5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony Village, Lagos.
||Sep 17 - 20 Sep, 2019
Registration: 08:00:am - 08:30:am
Class Session: 09:30:am - 04:00:am
Mr Abiodun Toki 08033019120
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.