Delivering Results Through Teams Programme Description is as follows
How to develop a team that delivers results through:
- Harnessing quality staff and aligning the employees efficiently
- Focusing the whole staff on common business goals
- Making joint decision
- Wiping out “fortress mentality” by getting different departments to work well together
The ability to attract, retain and deploy the right professionals to achieve group vision.
Stages of Team Development
- forming, storming, norming, performing.
- Characteristics of Effective, Successful Teams
- Chemistry of working together
- all the ways by which we differ and yet can work together, develop and add value
- waterline of visibility and effect on workplace performance
- dealing with biases and stereotypes.
- The need for respect
- The need to be appreciated
- The need to Feel important
- The need to be understood
- The need to be recognised
- Diversity & Inclusiveness in effective teamwork
- Recognition of what makes a team productive
- Recognition of attributes of great team leadership
- Use of knowledge of people’s personality to build a team
- Employment of each team member’s potential to achieve goals
- Spirit that makes each person to work well with others even when coming from different backgrounds.
Interpersonal Skills for Successful Team Building
- Relate more effectively with others – superiors and subordinates
- To achieve set goals for self and others
- To create a conducive work environment
- To resolve conflicts among team members
Resolution of team conflicts
- Common causes of conflicts
- Types of conflicts
- Signs of conflicts
- Interrelationship of assertive and cooperative behaviours
- What Compromise is
- What Collaboration is
- Commitment Standards
- bonding aspirations
- core values
- Performance expectations, basic rules and policies.
| 5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony Village, Lagos.
||Sep 25 - 27 Sep, 2019
Registration: 08:00:am - 08:30:am
Class Session: 09:30:am - 04:00:am
Mr Abiodun Toki 08033019120
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.