This comprehensive course for secretaries and administrative assistants provides participants with a deep understanding and skill required to help delegates handle any work challenge in the office environment with greater confidence and effectiveness.
Who should attend?
This course is for Experienced administrative professionals, including executive secretaries, administrative assistants, secretaries or other members of the administrative support staff who need to expand their management skills so they can better support their organization and enhance their careers
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Understand the importance of office management and confidentiality
- Feel more confident in their own capability to handle unusual situations as they occur
- Manage Time and Priorities
- Scheduling Meetings and Writing Minutes effectively
- Planning for development – identifying and overcoming barriers to your success
- Improving your communication skills – negotiating, influencing, persuading and delegating
- Saying "no" constructively
- Developing and Improving Key administrative Skills
- Benefiting from key motivation techniques – motivating yourself, your subordinates and your boss
- Managing roles, responsibilities and authority to meet goals
- Better able to think through situations in a more logical and analytical manner