ISO 22301 Lead Implementer training course enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) based on ISO 22301. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of Business Continuity Management Systems and be able to provide a framework that allows the organization to continue operating efficiently during disruptive events.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Business Continuity Management Systems, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 22301 Lead Implementer” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Implementer Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement ISO 22301 in an organization.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants involved in Business Continuity Management
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of a Business Continuity Management System
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with BCMS requirements
- BCMS team members
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 22301 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of a BCMS
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 22301 requirements in the specific context of an organization
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage and maintain a BCMS
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing Business Continuity Management System best practices
||Nov 02 - 06 Nov, 2020
Class Session: 09:00:am - 18:00:pm
5% available for early bird registration
Expert trainer with wide industry experience