The training is a compilation of the most important methods used for financial analysis in business. The first part is an introduction to financial modelling (from selecting tools to conceptual model building). The next part is the practical applicability in which we deal with a great number of examples discovering new techniques and advanced features of Excel needed in business analysis. The last part is dedicated to building financial models and tackling popular problems of financial analysis with the help of the trainer.
The training is highly practical; participants work on solutions of business problems with a trainer’s assistance. Due to this approach, participants discover a great number of applicable solutions which may be later used in a lot of situations.
Who is this training for?
The training is aimed at people who deal with preparing analyses and financial models in Excel.
What will I learn?
- Create effective financial models in Excel
- Verify and bulletproof financial calculations
- Use advanced Excel functions such as Vlookup or Index
- Create appropriate references and control calculations stages
- Use Excel functions to format your models
- Learn to model interests, ROI, depreciation
- Use pivot tables to aggregate data and present the output
- Use VBA to automatize repetitive tasks
- Create scenarios and model-based simulations
- Create presentations with Excel
- Introduction to business modelling with Excel
- Building financial model
- Modelling techniques
- Financial modelling with Excel
- Financial modelling functions
- Formatting tools in Excel
- Financial modelling tools
- Financial model examples
- Stress testing, Scenario modelling, Sensitivity risk analysis
- Graphical model presentation
Basic MS Excel