Research reveals that managing workloads is a major path to increased productivity. The smart organizations thus always look for ways to effectively manage workloads and improve productivity.
This course will assist executives, business owners, managers, and employees better plan for, and develop strategies to proactively manage and effectively address any workload issues that arise within a workplace or business unit.
An effective workload management strategy helps:
- determine of priorities
- calculate the degree of urgency
- the usage of guidelines and procedures
- attend to the risk of inaction
- reduce stress
- augment a healthy work-life balance.
- Principles of workload management
- Organizing and developing work by using planning tools
- The principles of work prioritization and control
- Escalation of workload management issues and dispute resolution
- The Roles of effective work groups
- Identifying and managing distractions
- Effective task/work delegation
- Personal and organisational effectiveness
- Effective management behaviors
- Maintaining Work-Life Balance
Available as Classroom Training as Well as Online Training
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony Village, Lagos
||Oct 14 - 15 Oct, 2021
Registration: 09:00:am - 04:00:am
Mr Abiodun Toki 08033019120
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.