This Risk Analysis and Insurance Planning Course is an informative and engaging learning experience that will enhance your knowledge in risk analysis and insurance planning. This course will examine syllabus covering critical steps in the risk analysis and management and insurance planning process from insurance contracts and annuities to deferred compensation and integrating the business with the owner's personal financial plan.
Who Should Attend?
This course will benefit financial planners, qualified professionals with basic knowledge of, and interest in Insurance Planning and Risk Management
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills on:
- The Risk Analysis and Management Planning Process
- Insurance Contracts and Needs Analysis
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Disability and Property, and Casualty
- Group Insurance and Employee Benefits
- Executive and Deferred Compensation Arrangements
- Financial Planning with Business Owned