This comprehensive strategic and innovative social media course will explore the ways to use different social media channels to attract, engage, convert and retain your audiences. Delegates will be introduced to the most popular channels as well as emerging platforms. This course also covers the essentials behind developing creative and successful social media advertising campaigns. Best-practice campaigns, tools and techniques for writing and developing of imagery and video, creating a bidding strategy, owned and earned social media activity will be explored.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for small business owners, marketing managers, marketing directors, marketing executives, communications or PR professionals, e-commerce managers, e-commerce executives, social media managers, digital executives, content marketers, media planners, search managers, etc.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Apply a thorough thinking and planning process to your social media activity.
- Evaluate appropriate social media platforms for your business objectives.
- Measure the success of your social media activity.
- Understand the risks of social media and ensure you have effective reputation management strategies in place.
- Understand the basics of the core social media platforms and have enough knowledge to evaluate emerging or future social media platforms.
- Budget and bid effectively.
- Prioritise target audiences and advertising objectives.
- Evaluate appropriate advertising platforms and ad formats for your campaigns.
- Measure and evaluate the success of your campaigns.
- Develop creative ideas and techniques for social advertising.