This marketing and relationship management course will help participants understand the need to putting the client rather than services first can yield improved results in terms of client retention and relationship building. It stresses the importance of having highly engaged employees and applying best marketing and business development practices in a highly competitive and dynamic marketplace. This course will introduce delegates to a client management framework for retention and growth. A variety of practical sessions and role plays, and group interaction are programmed into this training seminar.
Who Should Attend?
This course will benefit Managers responsible for Client Management and/or Customer Retention and anyone working in Customer Service type roles
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Apply Continual Improvement Strategies to increase Customer Retention
- Differentiate between the Ways to Best Influence Others
- Design a Strategy for Client Retention and Growth
- Thoughtful analysis of the challenges faced in managing clients
- Increased understanding of essential client management issues