This highly practical and relevant training seminar presents a systematic approach to Strategic Talent Management and Workforce Planning, it will focus on the practical and ‘real world’ application of Workforce Planning and delegates will understand the need to ensure that the right number of people with the right skills are needed in the right place at the right time to deliver an organization’s short and long-term objectives.
Who should attend?
This training seminar is specifically targeted for anyone who is responsible for organisational design, forecasting or producing workforce information
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills on:
- Improved employee engagement and development planning
- A detailed understanding of talent development needs/gaps
- Learn the fundamental processes of Workforce Planning
- Understand the importance of strategic job analysis
- Explain what Workforce Planning is, and how it can contribute to organisational effectiveness
- Analyze the practical use of Succession Planning