This comprehensive course on Distribution, Retail and Expansion Strategies will take participants through how to design, develop, maintain and manage productive go-to-market relationships that optimize the customer experience. This course delivers high value content on how Strategic business channel management and retailing can improve the performance of your business regardless of your business model.
Who Should Attend?
This course will benefit all individuals who have a stake in the Supply Chain and all Logistics, Materials, Inventory, Stock, Warehouse and Distribution Professionals
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Improve the effectiveness and efficiency of channel activities by leveraging emerging technologies
- Build symbiotic win-win-win channel and customer relationships
- Examine distribution operations and activities
- Analyze the key areas of retail operations
- Identify and Understand key performance indicators
- Succeed in improving business operations
- Improve personal productivity
- Make needed changes to methods to improve customer service whilst achieving reductions in inventory
- Eliminate wasteful costs
- Avoid those internal problems that limit performance
- Obtain added value for money
- Understand and implement the essential tools for managing and expanding warehouses and inventory in the supply chain