The workshop is aimed at sharpening the skills of managers in other disciplines who although not accountants, need good exposure in the field of finance and accounts in order to perform efficiently.
- Overview of finance and Accounts
- Finance and Accounting procedures in the workplace
- Peculiarities of public Sector Accounting
- Peculiarities of private sector Accounting
- Primary book of Accounts.
- Secondary books of Accounts
- Preparation of final accounts (right from books of original entries).
- Analysis and Interpretation of finance and Accounting reports
- Managements of corporate banking activities
- Budgeting and budgetary control strategies
- Operating cost management strategies
- Basic computerized Accounting methods
- Company and personal income tax administration
- Wages and Salaries Administration
- Stock Management and Accounting.
Facilitators: A Distinguished team of Facilitators who are eminently qualified Professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.
For Whom: Decision makers and managers in disciplines other than finance and accounting who although not accounts need good finance and accounting knowledge to perform efficiently and take decisions that will stand the test of time. It will also be beneficial to those who have not undergone formal finance and accounting training but none of these are presently performing finance and accents functions in accounts departments of organizations in both public and private sectors
Methodology: Formal lectures, Group discussions and Case suites.