When it comes to bid management, a sound procurement plan will help balance the often-conflicting goals of generating savings and satisfying internal customers. This course provides a thorough explanation on how to approach the planning of procurement objectives and initiatives, diï¬erent qualitative and quantitative forecasting techniques as they relate to inventory planning and how diï¬erent vendor integration strategies can be applied to help sustain operations and projects will be discussed. The course also covers all critical aspects of procurement and bid management, which will equip participants with all possible knowledge and information to successfully win bids for their organisation.
Who Should Attend?
Purchasing and supply chain professionals at all levels of the organization who are involved in planning, sourcing, buying and bid selection activities, as well as personnel who are involved in the purchasing process
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to;
- Apply demand forecasting techniques to improve planning of procurement activities
- Generate vendor integration strategies to ensure supply security
- Evaluate vendor bids in a scientific manner to support selection decision making
- understanding of all-important concepts and practices related to procurement and bid management
- the various procurement processes to ensure continuous and seamless flow of raw materials and goods, thereby ensuring timely delivery to customers
- the necessary skills and capabilities to manage the bidding process for one’s organization to get the best deals at the best prices and to get the best contracts for one’s organization