Livestock management and export requires strong business sense and a firm understanding of how farms and ranches operate. This course will expose participants to in-depth knowledge on the roles and responsibilities of livestock managers and how they can effectively manage and run profitable livestock businesses. Participants will also learn new approaches and techniques for livestock processing and export.
Who Should Attend?
This course will be of immense benefit to those who are in or looking to start a livestock business.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills on:
- Packaging, safety and health requirements
- Business principles on how these livestock products can be exported
- Livestock Farm income and investment analysis
- Livestock marketing and strategic ways to penetrate the market
- Traditional farming practices
- Disease Control and prevention