This highly participative and interactive course on Analytical Business Decision Modelling will expose delegates to the added value that data analytics can offer a professional as a decision support tool in management or business decision making. It will show the use of data analytics to support strategic initiatives; to inform on policy information; and to direct operational decision making. The course will emphasize applications of data analytics in management practice; focus on the valid interpretation of data analytics findings; and create a clearer understanding of how to integrate quantitative reasoning into management decision making.
Who Should Attend?
This course will benefit professionals in management support roles
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills on:
- Explain the scope and structure of data analytics in decision making
- Evidence-based Observational Decision Making
- Apply a cross-section of useful data analytics
- Interpret meaningfully and critically assess statistical evidence
- Appreciate data analytics in a decision support role
- Identify influencing factors on key performance measures
- Identify relevant applications of data analytics in practice