This highly participative and interactive course on Analytical Business Decision Modelling will expose delegates to the added value that data analytics can offer a professional as a decision support tool in management or business decision making. It will show the use of data analytics to support strategic initiatives; to inform on policy information; and to direct operational decision making. The course will emphasize applications of data analytics in management practice; focus on the valid interpretation of data analytics findings; and create a clearer understanding of how to integrate quantitative reasoning into management decision making.
Who Should Attend?
This course will benefit professionals in management support roles
- Delegates will gain knowledge and skills on:
- Explain the scope and structure of data analytics in decision making
- Evidence-based Observational Decision Making
- Apply a cross-section of useful data analytics
- Interpret meaningfully and critically assess statistical evidence
- Appreciate data analytics in a decision support role
- Identify influencing factors on key performance measures
- Identify relevant applications of data analytics in practice