This course examines recent studies that indicate that emotional intelligence is a powerful key to effective leadership. Delegates will gain in-depth knowledge and practical skills needed to ensure that they have strong emotionally intelligence. They will also learn how to apply emotional intelligence to specific leadership situations, they will also learn how to effectively lead and manage the workforce.
Who Should Attend?
All leaders who want to create an emotionally healthy, productive workplace and organizational culture. To not only enhance their effectiveness and ability to form trusting relationships, but also to manage their frustrations and those of others at work.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Apply psychology in leading in an emotionally intelligent way
- Gain an honest and accurate awareness of oneself
- Monitor and adapt your own emotions and behaviours for your benefit and that of your team and department
- Have a positive influence on the emotions and motivation of others
- Develop cohesive and emotionally intelligent teams
- Create an atmosphere that fosters emotional intelligence
- Adapt to dealing with different personalities
- Understand and apply the psychology of leadership