This course will take participants through the key essential skills of the high-performance leader. Participants will be introduced to a more strategic visionary leadership that focuses to deliver real value to their organization. Delegates will also discover how to move from transactional management to transformational leadership.
Who Should Attend?
This course is specifically designed for people who are currently in managerial or supervisory positions and have received little or no previous training in leadership, strategic and performance management. It is also very useful for people who aspire of moving into management and supervisory roles.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Establishing just how you can secure sustainable commitment from others
- Understanding the strategic leadership competencies – intellect, management and behaviours
- Generate and support effective strategic thinking down at all levels in the organization
- Identify the challenges of leadership in today’s business environment
- Differentiating between leadership and management
- Establishing the key motivational tools and techniques
- Working with the challenges of raising levels of discretionary effort in team members
- Understand the five deadly leadership behaviours and six winning strategies in managing a crisis