This course focuses on critical skills that will enable delegates build productive relationships and successfully interact with others in the organization. This course builds an agenda to improve your personal productivity, enhance your professional reputation and enable you to apply innovative work practices. Strategies learnt in this course along with the delegate’s commitment to personal improvement, will enable them to become the rare high performer that organizations seek to employ, retain and promote.
Who Should Attend?
This course will benefit Professionals at all levels seeking to improve their personal skills and those wishing to enhance their reputation, credibility and productivity skills
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Understand and recognise individual personality traits and apply strategies that will enhance personal and collaborative success
- Appreciate the components of personal and organisational conflict and apply interpersonal strategies that will generate productive outcomes
- Prioritisation and time management: focusing on the critical objectives
- Avoiding dysfunctional performance: a global challenge and the rationale for team charters
- Aligning purpose, productivity and profitability
- Building Trust: the 4 C model to engage and empower others
- Professional competence: the added value you bring to the organisation
- Transformational objectives: From SMART performance to SMARTER performance
- Adding Value through Relationship Awareness Theory
- Harnessing Diversity and Creating Value in the Team
- Being proactive to lead and initiative action