This course aims to focus attention on transforming departmental and corporate functions. It will help delegates to be more efficient and productive by implementing the principles and concepts of transparency for combating fraud.
Who should attend?
Managers who oversee the administrative processes in their organizations, project managers, officers responsible for the management of contracts and procurement, policymakers and advisors.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Standards of management practice that will curb the event of fraud and corruption
- Develop transparency initiatives in your organization and raise awareness of its benefits
- Combat fraud effectively by having the skills to review and update methods of investigating
- Significant implication of adopting IFRS standards for financial reporting
- Methods of adapting policies, public accountability regulations and information sharing
- Organizational fraud risk and its management
- Developing the right culture and management practice