This course will equip participants with the techniques and knowledge to manage all the elements and challenges that go into being a top-notch IT project manager.
In this course, participants will discover different tools and techniques that will help them optimize the systems development life-cycle processes so that they can effectively carry out projects quickly and on budget. Participants will learn how to accelerate development and compress design time and how to use capability and maturity models.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for IT project managers, team leaders, programme analysts, system analysts, project leaders and IT managers
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Comprehensive understanding of the various processes of IT project management.
- Develop a focused project plan to manage IT Projects
- Estimate IT project costs and schedules using proven techniques
- Develop scope verification and customer acceptance strategies
- Develop risk response strategies
- Mastering inter-personal skills needed to effectively manage project teams
- Improved ability to develop appropriate performance measures
- Identify, interpret, and manage the real project requirements