This Data Analysis and presentation skills course aims to provide those involved in analysing numerical data with the understanding and practical capabilities needed to convert data into information via appropriate analysis, and then to represent these results in ways that can be readily communicated to others in the organisation.
Who should attend?
This course will benefit professionals whose jobs involve manipulation, representation, interpretation and/or analysis of data.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Gain enough background and theoretical knowledge to be able to judge when an applied technique will likely lead to incorrect conclusions
- Understand working vocabulary of analytical terms to enable them to converse with people who are experts in the areas of data analysis, statistics and probability
- Basic statistical methods and concepts
- Understanding and practical experience of a range of the more common analytical techniques and representation methods for numerical data
- Recognize which type of analysis are best suited to types of problems
- Basics of Data Mining and Representation
- Using PowerPoint templates to produce professional slide shows