The Cloud Infrastructure and Services training course will teach you the technologies, processes, and mechanisms required to build a robust cloud infrastructure.
This course uses a vendor neutral open approach to explain the concepts and technologies related to cloud computing.
who should attend?
This course will benefit Experienced IT professionals wanting an exposure to cloud computing, IT professionals managing cloud infrastructure and anybody that wants to gain knowledge of Cloud Infrastructure
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills on:
- The adoption of Cloud in today’s technical scenario
- Cloud computing, its deployment and service models
- Cloud service and portfolio management
- Cloud reference architecture
- Various concepts of cloud such as applications, services and orchestration and modern infrastructure business continuity
- Cloud Security, and service management