This course focuses on how Distribution equipment plays an important role in the safe distribution of electrical power. Delegates will also gain knowledge on why the equipment needs to be operated in a safe manner securing continuity of supply to consumers.
This course will also cover the operation and maintenance of distribution equipment, with reference to auxiliary equipment necessary for its operation.
Who should attend?
This course will benefit Professionals responsible for the operation and maintenance of distribution equipment
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- The coordination of maintenance activities and maintaining system safety
- The need for routine inspection, adequate maintenance of equipment and accurate record keeping
- The Management and implementation of safe systems of work
- Transformer maintenance requirements and techniques
- Safe working practices and Risk reduction methods
- Methods of maintenance management, using safe systems of work