This course gives drivers of cars, vans and Heavy-Duty vehicles the skills and techniques they need to anticipate danger and reduce risk. Whether you run a fleet of cars, vans or Heavy-Duty Vehicles, The Drivers training, and Development course will keep your team safer and your costs lower. The course is the perfect way to ensure all drivers, regardless of their driving history or previous training experience, undergo continuous professional development. Drivers will be taught a systematic approach to hazards and defensive driving techniques to minimize risk in the driving environment. The principles will then be applied to the three main driving environments – town, country and motorway
This course combines both the theory and practice of defensive driving techniques. Drivers are taught the principles of a systematic approach to hazards. The overall aim is to develop a positive attitude to driving, which includes understanding how personal factors can affect performance. Drivers will leave with enhanced skills and will reduce their crash risk by developing a risk assessment approach to driving hazards.
At the end of the 5-day training, participants should be able to:
- Learn to reduce driving risks and be safe on the roads.
- Know Techniques to improve driving skills and apply the system of vehicle control
- Drive a vehicle by the system of vehicle control requirements with reference to the applicable principles.
- Safe driving practice: all road signs, markings/signals, legal requirements, positive attitude.
- Compliance with Federal road safety laws.
- Prepare vehicle for road transport trips according to specified requirements.
- Ensure the maintenance of road transport service quality
- Handle unexpected situations according to specified procedures
- Transporting patients safely on ambulance
- Emergency Driving Collision prevention techniques
- Ensuring crew, motorist and Pedestrian safety
- Manage road conflict effectively
|Goldstead Learning Centre. Plot 6 Alhaji Idowu Street, off Oke Street , Close to Shobo Bus Stop Akowonjo Lagos
||Dec 20 - 24 Dec, 2021
Registration: 10:00:am - 16:00:pm
|NGN 100,000.00||(Payable in advance or on arriva)|
|USD 410.00||(Payable in advance or on arrival)|
Michael Oladunjoye 08033076702
10% Discount for more than 2 participants
MICHAEL OLADUNJOYE AND FACULTY