Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) has emerged as a business approach for addressing the social and environmental impact of company activities. Companies from the oil and gas industry have been at the center of CSR development.
This training course provides participants with the knowledge and competencies to develop and implement policies and practices to integrate CSR into your organization, with an understanding of the necessary players and departments involved. Emphasis will be placed on the business advantages of improved stakeholder engagement; delegates will also learn to articulate and promote the business case for CSR to enhance competitiveness in the oil and gas industry.
Who should attend?
This course will benefit Professionals in private companies, public sectors, NGOs, international organizations and governments who are or would like to be involved in CSR.
- At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Outline the reasons why CSR is important in the oil and gas industry
- Gain In-depth knowledge on Corporate Social Responsibility in the oil and gas industry
- Create a competitive advantage by identifying various CSR challenges
- Build and maintain stronger relationships with the organization’s external stakeholders
- Recognize how business ethics, CSR and corporate governance are converging in the oil and gas industry
- Improved brand image and business reputation management in the oil and gas industry