Customer Satisfaction Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to monitor, measure and manage Customer Satisfaction. During this training course, you will be able to learn the best practices used to meet and/or exceed customer expectations.
Upon the completion of this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified Customer Satisfaction Foundation” credential. A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental concepts, methodologies, processes and management approach.
Who Should Attend?
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the fundamental processes of measuring and managing Customer Satisfaction
- Individuals involved in Customer Satisfaction Management
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Customer Satisfaction Management
- Understand the fundamentals of measuring and managing Customer Satisfaction
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 10004 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used for the effective management of Customer Satisfaction
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
Day 1: Introduction to Customer Satisfaction
Day 2: Initiation of a Customer Satisfaction Management framework
The “PECB Certified Customer Satisfaction Foundation” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles of Customer Satisfaction
Domain 2: Customer Satisfaction Management
- Certification fees are included in the exam price
- Training material containing over 200 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months free of charge