Leveraging Brand Asset in Communication Training is the opportunity to develop product and communication actions which lead to corporate reputation, customer engagement, market penetration and market share growth and greater profit.
This course is designed to develop the necessary knowledge and skills for packaging and crafting self, the company and the brand as veritable assets usable to project the entire bouquet of offering by the organization for creating and managing brands which resonate with customers and allow the marketing organization to build and maintain a loyal and profitable customer base.
By the end of this training, participants will develop competencies and abilities to:
- Position company’s products and services to win new businesses and increase customer patronage.
- Develop a sound understanding of the general principles governing communication and application to personal and company brand positioning
- Practice how to develop creative communication skills
- Identify how to use Strategic Communication to increase organisational positioning
- Articulate how to use new media and digital communication to amplify organizational positioning.
- Practice how to build the company personality to help engage with key audiences
- Identify how to measure communication results; including influencer mentions, product inquiries, and sales
- Practice how to create a Communication Plan
- Craft in role plays how to develop audience center stakeholder maps
- Ability to manage the performance of the company’s brands.
- Ability to communicate and promote the brands successfully to the different customer segments.
- Create a solid brand image and improve brand visibility
- Our Brand as an asset overview
- How Do we see our Brand?
- How do we write about our brand?
- How do we talk about our brand?
- Where does our brand belong in reality in the marketplace?
- What makes a brand great?
- Positioning the Brand
- Positioning the brand for the Head
- Positioning the brand for the Heart
- What are my brand Marketing responsibilities?
The business case for corporate communications
- Definition of corporate communication
- Corporate communication in a changing environment
- The new media landscape: challenges and opportunities
- Stakeholder management and communication
- Corporate Identity, branding and reputation
- Importance of corporate identity and reputation
- Aligning identity, image and reputation
- The Elements of Corporate Communication
- Role of Corporate Communications in an organisation
Fundamentals of Good Business Writing
- The writing processes.
- Barriers to good business writing.
- The 7″C”s Principles of effective writing.
- Organizing thoughts and ideas – using Mind mapping or Random Techniques in brainstorming.
- Possible ways to get started and writing within context.
- Tone of message, clarity of expressions and style.
- Good and bad examples of business writing.
- Grammar power-up – Choice of words, Active/Passive Voice, Malapropism, Tautology, Jargon, Pompous language, Ambiguity, Sentence Structure, Tenses, Punctuation, Abbreviations.
- Effective Verbal Brand Communication
- General Persuasive Communication
- Understanding your audience
- articulating intended purpose
- Staying calm in a crisis
- High Stake Presentations
- Tailor Delivery for Different Audiences
- Engaging Your Audience
- Overcoming anxiety when presenting
- Top tips for calming nerves
- Increase Confidence
- Handle Awkward Situations
Embodying the Corporate Brand as Interested Stakeholder
- Recognizing other Stakeholders
- The Strategic Approach to dealing with other stakeholders
- Stimulating Effective Communication
- Damage Control
- Recognizing Bad PR
- Dealing with Bad PR
- Communicating as Brand Ambassador
||Feb 21 - 25 Feb, 2022
Mr Olusina Lajorin 08033241313, 09026713101
Group discount apply
Executive Coach OLusina Lajorin