Establishing a disciplined work environment, dealing with indiscipline effectively and setting up necessary policies and procedures to ensure that companies follow best practices and comply with legal requirements in disciplinary matters is as important as setting up quality control measures in an FMCG company or an SOP in any organization. This is because research has shown that there is a nexus linking a disciplined workforce, sustainable productivity and increased profitability.
While the internal disciplinary procedures of the individual company may vary depending on a number of factors including size and the company structure, the legal requirements for disciplinary matters are the same. The various disciplinary measures often invoked at workplace by the management such as queries, suspension, termination and dismissal do have legal procedural requirements and implications. This poses challenges to today’s HR Managers in particular and employers of labour in general. Many Organization today lacks of professionally designed policies on discipline and disciplinary procedures or adoption of wrong procedures in disciplinary matters, at the very best creates employee relations problems and at the very worst exposes the company to avoidable law suits liabilities including the attendant reputational and financial risks. You can avoid all these if you attend this workshop!
Delegates will be exposed to the best practices in establishing a culture of discipline at workplace including the various legal requirements in disciplinary matters. Our approach shall be interactive and case studies based.
Key Coverage Areas
- Understanding the WHY of Staff Discipline in the Workplace
- Establishing a disciplined Work Environment: Proactive and Reactive approach
- Best Practices and Legal requirements in Disciplinary Matters
- Discipline and Disciplinary Procedures at Workplace
- Understanding Legal issues in suspension
- Legal issues in Termination and Dismissal
- Summary Dismissal upon Allegation of Crime
- Resignation in anticipation of Disciplinary Actions
- Legal issues in Rejection of Resignation
|The Professional Place, 12B, Olumoroti Street, Gbagada Phase 2 Estate, Gbagada Lagos.
||Nov 10 - 11 Nov, 2022
Blessing Aguta 07034854045; 09080022449; 08058805333
Group Discount Applies
McTimothy Associates Consulting LLC