This comprehensive EuroMaTech online training course introduces Artificial Intelligence (AI) as a powerful tool that is already widely deployed in financial services, however it remains as a farfetched goal to many enterprises as the actual usage of it remains at a very low level, while the expectations are hyped. The use of AI has great potential for positive impact if companies deploy it with sufficient diligence, prudence, and care, without the extensive hype and with the adequate support.
Artificial Intelligence enhances efficiency and productivity through automation; reduces errors caused by psychological or emotional factors, that affect humans; and widely improves the quality and conciseness of management information by spotting either anomalies-outliers or long term trends that cannot be easily identified in the vast amount of data that is being gathered and created on a daily basis.
Participants attending the Basic introduction to AI online training course will develop the following competencies:
- Ability to recognize the AI potentials
- Understanding of AI terminology
- Knowledge of AI classification
- Intuitive methods of AI implementation
- Professional development of AI related projects
Who Should Attend?
This course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Operation Managers
- Project Managers
- Financial Managers
- Data Analysis
- Business analytics leaders and managers
This Basic introduction to AI online training course aims to enable participants to achieve the following objectives:
- Differentiating the artificial intelligence from normal computing methods
- Enabling the implementation of AI projects within their enterprise
- Expanding the knowledge of applied AI solutions and their risks and benefits
- Providing the AI solutions to all the users and stakeholders
- Increasing productivity and reducing redundant work
- Creating additional jobs while reducing the workload