Upon completion of the program, students will be able to:
- Understand the trends and traits of the hospitality industry
- Identify the five stages of the marketing cycle, the concept of target marketing, and how the Internet is affecting the hospitality industry
- Comprehend the processes for recruiting and interviewing prospective employees and managing employees
- Understand how to forecast hotel occupancy and revenue
- Identify how to determine staffing and scheduling of responsibilities
- Understand the executive housekeeper's responsibilities and how current technologies affect the housekeeping department
- Understand how the engineering and maintenance departments operate the vital engineering systems, such as electricity, heating, and ventilation and
- Understand the terminology and methods of hospitality accounting and the ways computers relate to hospitality accounting.
Who Should Attend?
For Hospitality staff who work in or desire to pursue career in restaurants, bars, hotels, guest houses, catering companies, etc.
|Lagos, Abuja, and Online
||Sep 19 - 30 Sep, 2022
Registration: 08:00:am - 10:00:am
Class Session: 10:00:am - 04:00:am
Dr Gosim Martin, Director of Program +2348034963464
10% discount for 2 or more participants from the same organization
Capacity for Africa Faculty