The seminar is based upon 'Successful Health and Safety Management' as produced by the Health and Safety Executive but not only, but as various topics for High Hazard Plants will also be looked into in more detail.
Legislation for Health and Safety
- Legislation for Health and Safety
- Legislation for High Hazard Industries
- Process Safety Management
- Introduction to Safety Management Systems
- The Outer System Environment
- The Inner System Environment
Policy and Safety culture
- Policy for Health and Safety
- Responsibility for accidents rest with management
- Organisational factors
- Human Factors
- Job Factors
- Organisation for health and safety
- Control, Co-operation, Communication, Competence
- Safety Culture
Planning and Implementation
- Planning and Implementation
- Management arrangements
- Risk Control Systems – Inputs, Processes, Outputs
- Risk Assessments
- Work Permit Systems and LO / TO
- Hazard Communication
- COSHH Assessments
Measuring Performance and HAZOPs
- Measuring Performance
- Active Monitoring systems
- Reactive Monitoring systems
- Audits and Reviews
- Case Study of the Flixborough Disaster
- Introduction to HAZOP
- Element selection
- ABC analysis – Antecedents, Behaviour and Consequences
- Natural penalties and consequences
- Identifying critical behaviours
- Observing behaviours
- Feedback on observations
Chief Security Officers, Operation Managers, Security Supervisors, Security Officers, Security Co-ordinators.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor), Yaba Lagos.
||Mar 16 - 19 Mar, 2021
|NGN 185,000.00||(The Workshop fee is N185,000.00 (One Hundred and Eighty-Five Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
5% discount for 3-5 participants and 10% discount for 6 and above participants from the same organization.
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.