We provide the foundation for quality customer service and focuses on building life-long customer relationship strategies.
Introduction to Customer Service
- What Is Customer Service?
- Developing a Customer-Centric Mindset
- Who Are Your Customers?
- Internal Customers
- External Customers
- When and Where Does Customer Service Take Place?
- The Need For Customer Service
- What Does Customer Service Mean To You?
- Ways to convert Bad Experiences to wowing Experiences
- Developing a Customer Friendly Attitude
- Excitement is Contagious.
Customer Service: Communication Skills
- Developing Effective Communication Skills
- Presenting a Professional Image
- Non-verbal Communication Skills
- Body Language _ Key Body Language Aspects
- Physical Distance _ Verbal Communication Skills
- Choice of Words-Tone Of Voice
- The Choice Of Words
- Being Positive
Customer Analysis: Knowing your Customer
- Knowing Your Customer
- Customer Expectations
- Assertive Working Style – Results-Oriented
- Analytical – Details-Oriented
- Behavioral Style
- Determining Your Level of Service
Calming Upset Customers
- What Makes Customers Upset?
- Avoiding Upsets
- What Can You Do To Avoid Upsets?
- 5 Key Steps to Calming Upset customers
- Accurately identify the problem.
- Confirm The Customer’s Value
- Synchronize and Summarize
- Conclude By Affirming The Customer’s Value Again
- What to Do When You Are Upset?
Telephone Customer Service
- Mastering The Telephone
- Answering The Telephone
- A Professional Greeting
- Active Listening
- Putting Callers On Hold
- Transferring A Call
- Taking A Message
- Voice Mail
- Closing The Call.
Internet Customer Skills
- The Internet Customer
- E-mail Communication Guidelines
- Online Chat
- Internet Customer Skills
- Scripted Responses
- Placing a Chat on Hold
- Closing a Chat session
- Knowledge base
- Customer Online Support.
Time Management Strategies
- Time Management
- Taking Control of Your Time
- Time Analysis: Task Identification _ Task Analysis
- Personal Suitability
- Task Analysis
- Task Prioritization
- Relative Importance
- Time Wasters.
Stress Management Strategies
- Stress Management _ What is Stress?
- What Causes Stress?
- Stress Symptoms
- What Can Be Done To Manage Or Even Eliminate Stress?
- Do Something That You Love
- Don’t Feel Responsible To Solve Every Situation
- Have A Hobby
- Rest, Take That Vacation
- Be Organized
- We All Make Mistakes.
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony Village, Lagos
||Oct 27 - 29 Oct, 2021
Registration: 08:30:am - 09:00:am
Class Session: 09:00:am - 02:30:am
Mr Abiodun Toki 08033019120
Discount of 5% to 3-4 Participants from Same Organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or More participants from Same Organization.