Conventional coal, gas, and oil-based energy sources are very helpful to boost a country's economy. On the other hand, some harmful environmental effects have forced us to use these resources to a certain degree and diverted our attention to renewable energy resources. The social, economic, and environmental issues can be omitted by using Renewable energy sources because these resources are considered environmentally friendly, have little or no exhaust emissions and toxic gases such as carbon dioxide, sulfur dioxide, etc.
In the near future, renewable energy would be a vital source of power generation since we can use these tools to generate valuable energy again and again. Public jobs, better health, work growth, work formation, consumer choice, improved standard of living, social bonds, income development, demographic impacts, the establishment of social bonds and community development can be achieved through the proper use of the renewable energy system. Along with the advantages of renewable energy options, these are difficult to build and are sensitive to local climate and conditions. Compared with other projects, their modeling, execution, and preparation need further thought and expertise.
This ETC training course will highlight:
- Renewable Energy Resources
- Various impact of Renewable Energy Sources
- Barriers to Alternative Energy Technologies
- Designing and planning Renewable Energy bossiness
- Policy and Regulation analysis for Renewable Energy
By the end of this training course, the participants will learn to:
- Understand the main features of the renewable energy source
- Determine the impact of renewable energy source
- Understand the barriers of Sustainable Energy Technologies
- Develop business model, regulation, and policy for the renewable energy source
- Carry out practical assessment studies
This training course will employ a range of validated adult learning strategies to ensure optimal interpretation, interpretation, and retention of the presented content. They primarily involve suitable PowerPoint slides that have been designed efficiently to include all the details required for the full knowledge of the respective theoretical and practical subjects.
Reasonable examples are also provided to get a better understanding of the key points of each subject. A collection of notes will be available, including all the presentation slides and an expanded list of references. The participants should perform a mini-project.
Investing in each of the employees helps the company as a whole, which can raise the bottom line. Supporting or having technical training programs, the participants will then understand the following benefits:
- Improve the collective knowledge of the team
- Boost employees’ job satisfaction
- Boost the group’s knowledge base and help establish a greater sense of camaraderie
- Build and maintain enthusiasm, but it also inspires loyalty
- Make succession planning easier