A ‘quantum leap’ in the renewables are the new improved methods and technologies of solar power. Improvements and higher efficiencies of harnessing solar power are ongoing efforts executed by many agencies around the world. Battery storage systems and new battery technologies are another aspect with are dynamic and compliment the solar power systems. The superior and dynamic offshore and onshore wind power are also fast expanding with large output capacities. The incorporation of digitalization and software have improved the performance of the wind power generation.
This Energy Training Centre course will explore the modern trends in renewable energies. Over the years; the demand, installation and utilization of renewables have grown exponentially. This realization and consciousness of reducing carbon footprint has become a norm as the effects of climate change has significantly derailed most countries in the world. Trends towards green energy generation has gained momentum with high degree of acceptance by the world’s population.
This Energy Training Centre course will highlight:
- The types, importance, and essentials of renewable energy
- Solar power technologies
- Characteristics and types of on shore and offshore wind power
- Construction and operation battery storages systems
- Emerging technologies in renewables
The Modern Trends in Renewables training course will elaborate on the various technologies of renewables. This will include the types of renewable energy generation and battery storage systems.
At the end of this Energy Training Centre course, participants will learn to:
- Understand the different types of renewables
- Comprehend solar power generation
- Analyze the characteristics of wind power
- Understand the operation of other forms of renewable energy generation
- Appreciate the merits storage battery systems
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted Online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice