Training on Procurement and Supply Chain Management
By: Datastat Research Center
06 - 10 Feb, 2023 5 days
Venue: Nairobi, Kenya
The Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Training Program will introduce you to the fundamental aspects of the supply chain environment, including enterprise resource planning systems and requirement systems. The interrelationships between purchasing, vendor selection, sources of supply, and technology will also be explored in this program. The focus is on management and the skills and resources that a successful manager needs.
The course will target supply chain managers, procurement officers, businesspersons, and professionals in the supply chain management field. This will help them gain skills on how Procurement and Supply Chain Management operate to the realization of the company’s profits. It will also help them to appropriate mangers of the procurement process.
By the end of training the participants will be able to:
- Gain knowledge on the concepts in price and cost analysis fields
- Familiarize him/herself on the procurement processes applied in various organizations
- Have an understanding of the various approaches, tools, and strategies used in negotiations.
- Learn the basics of entrepreneurship and how they relate with the supply chain management
- Understand the marketing management and the strategies involved in developing a marketing plan.
- Introduction to Procurement and Supply Chain Management
- Purchasing Management
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Resource Planning
- Inventory Management
- Process Management
- Domestic and Global Logistics
- Customer Relationship Management
- Supply Chain Integration
- Performance Metrics in Supply Chains
- Developing and implementing partnerships in the supply chain
- Implementing supply chain management
The instructor led trainings are delivered using a blended learning approach and comprises of presentations, guided sessions of practical exercise, web-based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are seasoned industry experts with years of experience, working as professional and trainers in these fields.
- The participant must be conversant with English.
- Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with an Authorized Training Certificate
- Course duration is flexible, and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- The course fee includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and A Certificate upon successful completion of Training.
- One-year post-training support Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
- . Payment should be done at least a week before commencing of the training, to DATASTAT CONSULTANCY LTD account, as indicated in the invoice so as to enable us prepare better for you
|Nairobi, Kenya||Feb 06 - 10 Feb, 2023|
Registration: 08:30:am - 11:30:am
|USD 900.00 + 45.00 (VAT)||(Physical Training)|
|USD 630.00 + 31.50 (VAT)||(Virtual Training)|
|Procurement and Supply Chain Courses in Nairobi Training in Nairobi Training Courses in Nairobi Training Courses in Kenya Training in Kenya Seminars in Nairobi Workshops in Nairobi Kenya Africa December 2022 August 2022 International Training|