This programme can run as an online or classroom training (Available also for Customised Training by Duration, Venue and Fee)
How well the followers follow is probably just as important to enterprise success as how well the leader’s lead.
One does not reach progressively more responsible leadership positions without demonstrating an ability to follow and function effectively in a group. The fact is that in organizations everybody is both a leader and a follower depending on levels and circumstances. We are all followers in some areas of our lives. Followership is an invaluable skill that is not often taught. And that is what this course wants to do and thereby will validate how all productive employees show relevance in both – Followership and Leadership
What Followership has to do with Leadership
• Ability to take direction well
• Getting in line behind a program
• Delivering on what is expected
• Competencies for Great Followership
• Work ethic
• Concentration on goals
• Satisfied customers
• Seized opportunities
• Costs management
• Attention to detail.
Circumstances for Great Followership
• How followers create change dynamics
• How followers powers change leaders and leadership
• Followers as invaluable team player
• Followers as synergy enhancing
• Follower’s awareness competencies
• Followers diplomatic qualities
• Followers critical thinking capabilities.