This programme can run as an online or classroom training (Available also for Customised Training by Duration, Venue and Fee)
Variety of Communication
• Skills for face-to-face
• Use of body-language
• Skills for telephone communication
Formal and Informal Communication
• Planned communication- meetings, conferences, presentations
• Casual communication – face-to-face conversation, phone calls, emails.
• Downward communication
• Upward communication
• Lateral communication.
Situational Leadership Communication
• Communication that tells/directs
• Communication that sells
• Communication that collaborates
• Communication that delegates
• Communication in situations of crisis
• Intelligent delivery of bad news
• Communication clarity: speaking in specifics, speaking in generalities, speaking in ambiguities.
Applying emotional Intelligence for communication
• Communicating with motivating language
• Use communication to create rapport and build trust
• Credible communications and communicating to be credible
• Caring communication styles
• Communications that motivate.
Communication to Create Employee Engagement
• On-going Communications:
- what the employee gets
- what the employee gives
- sense of belonging
- employee perception of growth and development.
• Communications styles of a change leader
• Communicating as a team leader
• Discretionary communication
Communication Skills and Stakeholder Management
• Why effective communication is important to Stakeholder Management
- Communication with stakeholders
- Decision making and problem solving
- Enhanced image for the employee and the organization.
Writing Competently for Effective Communication
• Planning the writing
• Organising thought before writing
• Researching for facts
Today’s Communication Technology Tools
• The internet
• Social Media
• Direct Message (DM)
• Instant Message (IM)
• SMS Text Messaging