Training Course on Analysing Disrupted Health Systems
By: Datastat Research Center
06 - 10 Feb, 2023 5 days
Venue: Nairobi, Kenya
This 5-day residential course programme for health professionals focuses on the analysis of health systems in countries affected by, or recovering from, protracted crisis. Participants will be equipped to analyse disrupted health systems in complex emergencies, discuss humanitarian aid and politics, human rights policies, and strategies and plans of key actors.
Who Should Apply?
Health professionals working in or with countries in crisis, working as health personnel in government institutions, NGOs, UN agencies and humanitarian organisations or as an independent consultant.
At the end of this course participants will be able to:
- use adequate frameworks and approaches for health system analysis in crisis countries and apply the relevant lessons to local contexts
- assess disrupted health systems’ structure and identify key weaknesses and distortions
- identify health system adaptations during crises and formulate measures to develop effective strategies and plans
- present findings of health systems analysis
- Complex emergencies: trends, challenges and impact
- Humanitarian aid and its politics
- Data and information challenges in crises
- Challenges of complex emergencies to health systems
- Health policies, strategies and plans
- Key components of health systems in a crisis: health financing, the pharmaceutical sector, human resources, management systems etc
- The recovery process of the health sector
The instructor led trainings are delivered using a blended learning approach and comprises of presentations, guided sessions of practical exercise, web-based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are seasoned industry experts with years of experience, working as professional and trainers in these fields.
- The participant must be conversant with English.
- ii. Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with an Authorized Training Certificate
- iii. Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- The course fee includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate upon successful completion of Training.
- One-year post-training support Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
- Payment should be done at least a week before commence of the training, to DATASTAT CONSULTANCY LTD account, as indicated in the invoice so as to enable us prepare better for you.
|Nairobi, Kenya||Feb 06 - 10 Feb, 2023|
Registration: 09:15:am - 11:30:am
|USD 900.00||(Physical Training)|
|USD 630.00||(Virtual Training)|
Sammy +254 724527104
|Health Systems HSE Courses in Nairobi Training in Nairobi Training Courses in Nairobi Training Courses in Kenya Training in Kenya Seminars in Nairobi Workshops in Nairobi Kenya Africa August 2022 December 2022 International Training|