Training Course on Customer Care and Communication Skills for Front line Staff
By: Datastat Research Center
06 - 10 Feb, 2023 5 days
Venue: Nairobi, Kenya
Frontline staff is the face of the organization. They represent the company as they could interact with customers daily. Their actions promote or demote the corporate interest. The professional image portrayed by front-line staff depends on the quality of their customer service skills.
Organizations need superior front-line customer service skills to compete in today's customer-oriented environment. Frontline staff should understand and act on customer wants, needs, and expectations. To effectively do this, they need to apply excellent interpersonal relationship skills to communicate effectively with the customer.
Interacting with customers is potentially stressful and requires staff with the right attitude and skills for effective communication and high human contact situations. This course is designed to empower frontline staff create positive impression, through effective communication to customers. Ultimately, the organization’s corporate image is enhanced and positive word of mouth increases goodwill to the organisation.
Who Should Attend?
The course is aimed for all members of staff working on the front line who deal with customers on a regular basis. These include secretaries, receptionists, cashiers, clerks, administrators and institutional workers who have direct contact with customers and members of the public.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand importance and concepts of customer care;
- Demonstrate communication skills required for excellent customer care;
- Manage transactions with the public with courtesy and professionalism;
- Cultivate listening skills;
- Handle and resolve customer complaints;
- Manage stress that builds up from dealing with difficult customer situations.
- Customer care concepts;
- Customer needs, wants, expectations and perceptions;
- Internal and external customer care: challenges and opportunities;
- Building Customer loyalty: the role of frontline staff;
- Maintaining corporate image; Customer communication skills;
- Listening skills and non-verbal communication
- Behavioral aspects of services and service delivery;
- Organizational communication channels, tools and barriers
- Stress and time management
The instructor led trainings are delivered using a blended learning approach and comprises of presentations, guided sessions of practical exercise, web-based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are seasoned industry experts with years of experience, working as professional and trainers in these fields.
- The participant must be conversant with English.
- ii. Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with an Authorized Training Certificate
- iii. Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- iv. The course fee includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate upon successful completion of Training.
- v. One-year post-training support Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
- Payment should be done at least a week before commence of the training, to DATASTAT CONSULTANCY LTD account, as indicated in the invoice so as to enable us p
|Nairobi, Kenya||Feb 06 - 10 Feb, 2023|
Registration: 09:15:am - 11:25:am
|USD 900.00||(Physical Training)|
|USD 630.00||(Virtual Training)|
Sammy +254 724527104